Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the average cost of high school textbooks if I homeschooled?

I'm thinking about homeschooling next year (11th grade). What would be the average cost of all my textbooks?What is the average cost of high school textbooks if I homeschooled?
A recent survey found that the average amount of money spent on homeschooling curriculum per year was $400 to $600 for one child. Usually high school books will cost more than elementary books. You can do it for less than this average if you go to your local public library first (borrow the book instead of buying it), buy used items and take advantage of the numerous free educational sites that are available on the internet.What is the average cost of high school textbooks if I homeschooled?
1 book = 15 euros

maby 6 subjects = 6 books = (6 x 15 = 90 euros)What is the average cost of high school textbooks if I homeschooled?
Do virtual school, you dont need text books and Its easy!
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment