Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are there any good science textbooks that you can recommend to me?

Science textbooks about: Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.

I don't want it to be for ONE grade level....I want it to rather be about multiple grades (for example, a textbook that covers all of highschool biology, for example)

Not university level, but first year uni is ok.

Should be well-explained and detailed.Are there any good science textbooks that you can recommend to me?
I've got something better than a textbook:



www.brightstorm.com



has every science topic you can think of, in video format, for FREE! It is awesome, and way better than any book you could buy.



Shannon

new teacher help dot comAre there any good science textbooks that you can recommend to me?
You should buy used college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment