Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best place to buy used college textbooks?

Other than amazon.com, where do most college students get their textbooks cheap? Is there lots of borrowing from upperclassmen?What is the best place to buy used college textbooks?
A number of the campus bookstores sell the textbooks used. I'd try there first. Otherwise, look on different bulletin boards around the campus.
You should buy used college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

What is the best place to buy used college textbooks?
If you're lucky, directly from an upperclassman. Otherwise at the bookstore.What is the best place to buy used college textbooks?
I just got my nursing license, and I saved a BUNCH of money from www.half.com I got all of my books there for a fraction of the price and they were all in very good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment