Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I find a solid bookcase that's not insanely expensive and can hold several textbooks?

Most of the bookcases I've had have, over time, resulted in bowing shelves. I need the bookcase or shelving unit to store all my textbooks and notebooks from classes.Where can I find a solid bookcase that's not insanely expensive and can hold several textbooks?
Try Staples.com I saw one on their today for 29.99
You should buy used college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

Where can I find a solid bookcase that's not insanely expensive and can hold several textbooks?
Yes you can book bind, from a professional binder, you can have soft bind and hard bind. i use to soft bind all my text books which was very durable, in country like india its cheaper and bookbinders are easily available . hey but you can spiral bind it, which is also cheaper and more durable.Where can I find a solid bookcase that's not insanely expensive and can hold several textbooks?
how about Ikea? They are inexpensive and are really geared towards simple basic durable products.
Try Wal-Mart, Ikea, or Target
I went to Wal-Mart :D!



Best, cheapiest, stuff there :]
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment