Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good backpack for 4 textbooks, a binder, and 4 1 subject notebooks, under $45?

I need a new backpack for my new school. I'll be taking 6 classes, which 4 of the textbooks I take home



daily and we don't have lockers, so I have to carry them around all day. It's gotta be under $45 and



not rolling, b/c those are for dorks. :)What is a good backpack for 4 textbooks, a binder, and 4 1 subject notebooks, under $45?
I've got a pretty cool backpack from O'Neill (http://www.oneill.com/) that cost 拢20 and served me well for a whole year.

Lol, I've never even seen a rolling backpack at school.

Surf shops (not just O'Neill) tend to sell cool backpacks for decent prices. :-)What is a good backpack for 4 textbooks, a binder, and 4 1 subject notebooks, under $45?
You should buy used college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment