Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I protect my soft-covered textbooks?

I go to a private school so we get all soft-covered textbooks because our parents buy them. You can't cover them with paper bag or anything, or book covers, since those work on only hard-covered textbooks. I've already tried!



Any tips?! Corners of a few of my books have already ripped and I had to tape it back. :PHow can I protect my soft-covered textbooks?
I used to use old calendars. Who knows now. Everything is made of junk these days under the guise of being "Green" or "eco-freindly". I remember when you used to be able to pick up a 2-liter bottle of Coke, and it wouldn't even flex. Now, you have to use two hands or you'll squeeze everything out of it.

Books and bindings have also become worse. Calendar paper is thin and relatively hard. You can cover soft books with it well enough.How can I protect my soft-covered textbooks?
get a thin transparent plastic sheet, cut it out a little more from book size so that you can fold in the borders,

after you have folded in borders nice %26amp; clean %26amp; elegantly, tape the inside with scotch tape or any adhesive tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzs5bYbbh鈥?/a>

you cannot use glue or UHU or any stuff like that.

you can also use staples but they will look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment