Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where can I find old college calculus textbooks in PDF format?

I'm looking for an old calculus textbook in PDF format. I'm not looking for any specific book. I just need lots of example problems so that I can study. I'd prefer that it be free or very inexpensive (under $10).



Answers in the back so that I can check would be nice as well.



I checked Scribd, but they mostly have how-to guides. No textbooks.



Any ideas?Where can I find old college calculus textbooks in PDF format?
It is not directly a link to a calculus book, but some Universities offer free online courses like for calculus problems. Since I do not know what kind of problems your are looking for I am inviting you to check out this overview of free University Online courses.



http://education-portal.com/articles/Uni鈥?/a>



I am sure there you can find a course where you can study calculus problems.Where can I find old college calculus textbooks in PDF format?
Yes, http://www.GreenTextbooks.com Rocks!

Report Abuse

  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment