Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can I read textbooks on the Amazon Kindle or do I need to purchase the Kindle DX?

I am looking into getting an e-reader when I return to university. I had my heart set on a Nook, but I have been told that it does not support textbooks. I am eyeing a Kindle now but I am not sure I want to spend so much for a Kindle DX.Can I read textbooks on the Amazon Kindle or do I need to purchase the Kindle DX?
your best bet is the mid range kindle for 189 at amazon. it and the kindle deluxe have the VERY SAME FEATRUES wi-fi and free 3g network. the only diference between it and kindle deluxe is that the dx

is 9 inch screen and 189 one is 6 inches(which i just got and like fine)

three more inches in not work more than $150 extra price tagCan I read textbooks on the Amazon Kindle or do I need to purchase the Kindle DX?
You should download your textbooks from http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

Can I read textbooks on the Amazon Kindle or do I need to purchase the Kindle DX?
The DX is just a bigger model - you may still want to spend a little extra on the 3G model though. (middle option)



There is a comparison of the models if you scroll haflway down the page: http://amzn.to/98kGV9

No comments:

Post a Comment