Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anybody know where to get free textbooks?

I'm not in school. I finished college a long time ago. I have been lately in want of brushing up on my math skills. However, I do not want to spend $100 plus for textbooks; that would be ridiculous for somebody who is not actually going to school. Does anybody know where I can find free Trigonometry and Calculus books? Actual books would be good but something online, PDFs, etc., would be just fine as well. Does anybody know where to get free textbooks?
You can try freecycle.org, its an amazing site where you get used things for free, in addition you can also look at math sites online. A woman offered me a bunch of old UIC textbooks she no longer used for free.



http:///www.getfreewithfreecycle.blogspo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment