Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do schools do with the old textbooks after they buy new ones?

Do they sell the old textbooks to another school?What do schools do with the old textbooks after they buy new ones?
MY school gets new books like every four years so we just sell them to a less fortunate school. That sounds kind of snobby... but my school district is pretty wealthy.
My school usually keeps them,or they will give them to another school or if they are REALLY old and outdated they will give them to the students.:)What do schools do with the old textbooks after they buy new ones?
Eh? Your school gives you books? My mum had to spend about 鈧?00 on new school books every year. They were constantly "updating" them slightly so you would have to spend more money.What do schools do with the old textbooks after they buy new ones?
Take them to thrift stores.
I think they pass the old ones on to a different school.
I once helped my previous school throw some old textbooks in a skip.
They usually burn them.
Wow, that's a good question. I want to know too. :0
Throw them away?
My school just tells us to keep them (like I would actually go back tot hem =_=)
  • napoleon perdis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment