Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why do the same textbooks have different publishers?

I have to get some textbooks for school but I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Does it matter if there are different publishers? Is there a difference in the text? I've searched the isbn numbers the college has given me but can't find the same numbers anywhere. Thanks for the help.Why do the same textbooks have different publishers?
There are many text books that cover the same topic but have different authors. This is because different people wrote them. To be honest, I'm not really sure what you mean by the same book having different publishers. It doesn't make sense to me. Try looking up the title AND author of the book and seeing if the ISBN matches. You can try Amazon. It's possible you might have written down the wrong ISBN or made a mistake when you were writing it down.Why do the same textbooks have different publishers?
You're doing something odd, then. There's no _way_ you'd be unable to find a book online when you have its ISBN.



I suggest you check again. If the numbers still seem to make no sense, ask the college.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment