Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where is the best pace to sell textbooks?

I am trying to sell textbooks and other items to an online company but I can not decide which one to go with. I have heard that some give you high quotes and then reduce your payment without a good reason. Also I have other things to sell like novels, movies and a few CDs. Some places I checked were only interested in buying textbooks. Is there reliable online company that I can just sell all of my things at once?Where is the best pace to sell textbooks?
There is a website http://eaglesaver.com They buy all kinds of different media: textbooks, DVDs, CDs and video games. You can get an instant quote for everything you want to sell on their website and you will be able to print a free shipping label at check out. After your package arrives to them you will be paid with check or by PayPal. They are a Better Business Bureau member with an A rating.

Hope it will help and good luck selling your stuff!
I would sell your college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

Where is the best pace to sell textbooks?
Try www.LRLBooks.com



They offer high prices, Great buyback service.

Report Abuse

Where is the best pace to sell textbooks?
Try http://www.bigwords.com they are primarily a textbook search engine that searches all the online retailers and rental sites to find you the best textbook prices, but they also search for other books, music dvds, games, and now even student loans also! It's a great site and I highly recommend it. It has saved me hundreds of dollars each school year. Also, you can use it to sell all of those items also, you just type in your item, and click "Sell" instead of "Buy".





Hope this was of help.
I would recommend you selll it yourself at amazon or half market places.. Else the not very best option is to check what buyback companies are willing to offer for the same book.

http://usedtextbookprices.com/sell-text-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment