Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good place to sell my used textbooks too?

I have a lot of used high school textbooks that i've accumulated through the years that I would like to sell.What is a good place to sell my used textbooks too?
BookByte is good I would also check out GreenTextbooks, TextbookTime, TextbookSavers and TextbookAce
http://www.textbookglobal.com/ is a new site up and its great.. i find it easy to use check it out

Report Abuse

What is a good place to sell my used textbooks too?
I agree with the other answers, try selling them online. I do this every semester to try to get some ROI on my books! haha. I use http://www.bigwords.com They are a textbook search engine for buying, or selling your books. I use them so I don't have to go to all the sites out there, because they search them all.





Hope this helps!What is a good place to sell my used textbooks too?
Textbooks become obsolete so you may not find a market for them. However, Amazon , Borders - any of the book sellers seem to have a used book section. Check them on line.
I would check online because it's convenient. The link below has some of the top buyback sites online. If the books are too old, though, you might be out of luck. Donate it to a local library?

No comments:

Post a Comment