Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where is the best place to sell my college textbooks?

The bookstore is normally less than generous in buying back my books, and most of the time they won't buy them at all. I've been looking around online for sites that buy textbooks, and was wondering if anyone knew of a really great one.Where is the best place to sell my college textbooks?
Try Amazon or half.com
I would sell your college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

Where is the best place to sell my college textbooks?
there is a new good website - free college book ads extremely easy to use.



www.videy.net

Report Abuse

Where is the best place to sell my college textbooks?
Quite a few online textbook stores have a buyback program for textbooks. Generally they will also pay for the shipping for you to send back your materials as well. If you ever doubt the validity of an online vendor, you can look for them on the BBB. All you need to participate is the ISBN of the book you want to sell back. You may want to try a google search for textbook buyback program and get a few quotes from different competitors to get the most money you can.
www.amazon.com
After 8 years in college i sold all my books on amazon for over 9000 dollars on amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment