Friday, January 20, 2012

What are the most popular high school textbooks?

I thinking of starting a website that gives free answers to high school textbooks and homework books. Teacher's resource books are very expensive (about $160 per book), so I would like to know what the most popular high school textbooks are?What are the most popular high school textbooks?
Any McGraw, Holt, or McDougal textbooks. Those are the top brands and they're not as expensive as teacher's resource books. They generally cost about $50-$80. Klg.What are the most popular high school textbooks?
You should buy used college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

What are the most popular high school textbooks?
I'd use http://www.bigwords.com and just type in popular high school textbooks. It'll search all throughout the internet amongst the online textbook retailers and rental sites. I've been using it quite a bit to find cheap books to purchase or rent but also just to find lists of books in relation to my keywords because sometime I don't know what book I'm wanting to search for. So it helps in that aspect too, not just saving money. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment