Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good website where I can order all my textbooks with one shipping charge, instead of many?

Right now, I found a good deal with Amazon, but I need 18 textbooks this semester. After putting the order in, the shipping was like a third of the books. I want a website that ships them all from one place, not from individual sellers. I would prefer used books, of course.What is a good website where I can order all my textbooks with one shipping charge, instead of many?
Chegg.com
You should buy used college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs. http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

What is a good website where I can order all my textbooks with one shipping charge, instead of many?
Shipping is a huge problem. You can look for free shipping codes by typing the name of the site into google with the words coupon and code. Another option is to try cheaptextbooks.com and bigwords.com I've attached an article on other ways to save money on textbooks.What is a good website where I can order all my textbooks with one shipping charge, instead of many?
contact the company like Amazon directly. tell them you want to use your own shipping company that you have an account with. then contact www.shipalliance.com 800-684-6359. i did this same thing %26amp; saved a bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment