Wednesday, February 1, 2012

When is the right month for selling textbooks on eBay?

My school runs as a quarter system, and I do not know when is the break for semester system campus.

I want to sell used textbooks at a right price at the right time on eBay.

Any ideas or experience you guys have?



Thank you so much!When is the right month for selling textbooks on eBay?
august definitelyWhen is the right month for selling textbooks on eBay?
I would also suggest selling your college textbooks at GreenTextbooks.com http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse

When is the right month for selling textbooks on eBay?
The best time is right before fall semester starts %26amp; before summer ends because that's when I'm going to start buying textbooks for college.That's when most kids buy their textbooks
  • bad acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment