Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is there a way to sell old edition college textbooks on the internet?

I'm trying to sell some books that are used old edtion college textbooks. My college will not buy them back because they are old edtion. Does anybody know of a website that will buy back some of my old edition textbooks?Is there a way to sell old edition college textbooks on the internet?
i don't know a website that will buy them. but you can sell them as used books on ebay. You will almost NEVER get back anywhere near the money you paid for them.
Half.com , amzon market place are good, if you want to sell them quick and avoid mailing e.t.c try http://www.collegebooks4all.com which allows you to sell your textbooks locally. I used it and its good.

Report Abuse

Is there a way to sell old edition college textbooks on the internet?
Try www.campusi.com...you can find sites to sell old books, its like google for textbooks using your books isbn

Report Abuse

Is there a way to sell old edition college textbooks on the internet?
try yahoo auctions or ebay
I'd put them up for sale on eBay...
I have the same problem. Try selling them on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment