Thursday, December 29, 2011

What's the best website to sell used college textbooks on?

I need to sell my college textbooks because I am changing majors, and I'll never need them again. I don't want to sell them back to the university bookstore because they hardly give you any money for them. I know I could sell the books on ebay or amazon, but I'm wondering if anyone has sold any books to Textbooks R Us online or any other site like that.|||I believe the best place for you to sell your text books is half.com which of course is a company of ebay. But it is really set up for the buyer and sellers.... plus it already has a reputable name!! I sell and buy all my textbooks from there! Best wishes!|||I would buy used at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time


GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs.


With GreenTextbooks.com you're not only saving trees, you are saving some green.


http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse


|||Try Half.com. It's paired with Ebay but there's no paypal. No one knows your account number but the site. I'm not sure if they take commission.





Craigslist is good for books too. You can sell them to students looking for them right in your area.|||Hi!


Try these sites,


1.%26lt;www.abebooks.com%26gt;,


2.%26lt;www.cash4books.net%26gt;.

No comments:

Post a Comment