Thursday, December 29, 2011

How do I pay for textbooks with student loans?

I have recently accepted student loans. I am a transfer student( from community college to a state school). I have never taken out loans and I was just wondering how do I pay for textbooks? Do I give them my ID at the bookstore? Do I have to use my own money for the textbooks? I am confused. Anyone that knows please answer.


I just called the financial office, and have been on hold for 54 minutes. I gave up.


Thanks guys.|||Different schools have different policies. Sometimes you will do it from the bookstore's website online and sometimes they will take it off of your account via your id. E mail the financial aid office or call again first thing in the morning. This is only valid if you have leftover money after paying your tuition fees by the way.|||You should use GreenTextbooks.org


Save Money, Save The Planet





GreenTextbooks.org specializes in the recycling of textbooks, DVDs, CDs. Buying used textbooks not only saves you money, but cuts down on greenhouse gases caused by the manufacturing of new textbooks.


http://www.GreenTextbooks.org

Report Abuse


|||One of the best places I have found to purchase textbooks is Uloop http://ow.ly/YfW7 -- They connect students with other students so all transactions are local, which means you don't have to worry about shipping anything. Also, unlike Amazon %26amp; eBay they don't take a cut. This means books are cheaper

Report Abuse


|||Use Getitbooks.com to compare and buy textbooks cheap. I am loving it.

Report Abuse


|||I would buy used at GreenTextbooks.com - Saving the Planet One Textbook at a Time


GreenTextbooks.com is your online leader for finding used textbooks, DVDs, CDs.


With GreenTextbooks.com you're not only saving trees, you are saving some green.


http://www.GreenTextbooks.com

Report Abuse


|||There is a great website out there that offers relief to the college student who is looking for better deals on the obscenely priced textbooks. It is https://www.hopmarks.com/ . It is run by great people and many of my friends have used it to save a TON on textbooks.

Report Abuse


|||TextbookTime.com makes it easy to save money on college textbooks, used textbooks, cheap textbooks and digital textbooks you need. TextbookTime.com has the most used textbooks on the planet, the largest selection of digital textbooks and ebooks and the fastest shipping. http://www.TextbookTime.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment