Thursday, December 29, 2011

What is the cheapest, most efficient way to ship textbooks?

I want to sell some books online, and a few of them are textbooks I don't need anymore. But when I check shipping prices online its really expensive, almost not even worth selling the books in the first place if the shipping is going to cost that much. However, I've bought textbooks online before from other people who evidently had no problem shipping them to me for a reasonable price. So how are people shipping books these days??|||The way I ship, which is cheapest, is I put the book in a cushioned mailing large envelope from staples or any small box and then I ship using US mail only. Go in person to the post office to mail it and ask for the book rate. Only cost me about 2-4 dollars to ship a textbook.|||Campus Books is a website which you can find the best deals on used and new books:


http://www.campusbooks.com/?pl_id=3878





They're associated with many major online book sellers, so its easy to find rarities and find the best deals.|||You can always ask a drug cartel if theyre going in that direction|||Media post

No comments:

Post a Comment