Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are the best websites to rent college textbooks from?

I'm trying to rent as many books as possible, unless I absolutely need the book and it will serve me a purpose beyond the certain class I need it for. What are the best websites to rent textbooks from?|||chegg.com|||I actually work for one of these companies, CampusBookRentals.com. Of course I would tell you to rent from us, but let me tell you why.





Our customer service is just plain awesome. We do everything we can to make sure your needs are met, and we genuinely want you to be happy. We are mostly college kids too, and so we know what it's like.





Sure there are things that can go wrong. But our customer service staff has seen it all, so we know how to handle it all.





Give us a call if you have any questions as well, we would love to help you out!|||Not sure if you're located in the US or Canada, but our service (http://www.bookmob.ca) offers the largest selection of cheap, used textbooks in the country. We also offer rentals too, with free return shipping. If you spend over $150 with us, you'll also enjoy free shipping as well!





Any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you- service@bookmob.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment