Thursday, December 29, 2011

How many textbooks do you need per college basic?

I'll be a freshman in the fall and I just bought my school bag. I'm trying to decide if it will be big enough for everything. So I just want to know how big are textbooks and about how many per class?|||You typically have 1 textbook per class, but you usually don't need to bring the book. Some classes may have 3 or 4 smaller books that you read throughout the semester instead of a textbook. Some classes also have workbooks, which are usually pretty thing (maybe 50 pages). The size can range anywhere from a 200 page novel to a 1200 page hardcover textbook.





I've only had 1 professor in 3 weeks that required I bring my textbook to class every day. Plus, you won't have the same classes every day, so it's unlikely you will need 5 textbooks at once.|||Every class will vary in terms of the number and size of textbooks. If you can't fit them in your bag, you can leave them in your dorm room and pick them up between classes. If you commute, then leave them in your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment